The School of Engineering and Architecture of Fribourg (HEIA-FR), a member institution of the University of Applied Sciences and Arts of Western Switzerland (HES-SO), offers bilingual study programs at the Bachelor and Master levels. The HEIA-FR is looking for an
Associate Professor in Analytical Chemistry (60–80%)
to join the Chemistry Department and the ChemTech institute which hosts cutting-edge infrastructure in addition to offering a stimulating and dynamic work environment.
Mission and scope of activities
- Applied R&D activities in the fields of polymer/material analysis and/or life sciences analytical applications
- Theoretical and practical teaching in analytical chemistry at the Bachelor’s and Master’s levels, including supervision of Bachelor’s and Master’s thesis projects
- PhD in analytical chemistry, or similar
- 5 years of professional experience, particularly in the fields mentioned above
- Experience in R&D project management and fundraising
- Expertise in the areas of quality management and compliance
- Passion for teaching and interaction with students, good pedagogical skills
- Team worker and ability to maintain a professional network
- Proficiency in either French or German and working knowledge of the other language. Excellent knowledge of English
Interested? Send in your complete application by clicking on the Apply («Postuler») button below.