The first Swiss large-scale survey of Minergie (M) and energy-renovated (R) houses
This survey has been published in Building and Environment - an international journal that publishes original research papers and review articles related to building science, urban physics, and human interaction with the indoor and outdoor built environment.
• The first Swiss large-scale survey of Minergie (M) and energy-renovated (R) houses.
• M dwellings relied more on renewable and low-carbon energy sources than R dwellings.
• Radon, TVOC, formaldehyde and fungi were generally low, especially in M dwellings.
• Ventilation habit varied in M and R dwellings, while owner satisfaction was similar.
• Occupants of M and R dwellings reported similar incidences of health symptoms.